WirelessEssentials.com Return Policy
Return Policy Notice:
By placing an order on this web site, you indicate that you have read and agree to the following return policies and conditions. Click Here
to read our web site Terms and Conditions.READ CAREFULLY.
This Return Policy applies to use of the Wirelessessentials.com website located at http://www.WirelessEssentials.com (the "Site").Returns Must Meet ALL Applicable Criteria:
If your returned product does not match all applicable criteria listed below, it will be rejected by our Returns Warehouse and returned back to you at your cost. Consequently, your RMA will be nullified, any credit request will be denied, replacement orders will not be made, and you will be charged for all shipping to and from our Returns Warehouse that may be incurred. By requesting an RMA and/or shipping a return in violation of this policy you hereby agree to accept our shipment of the return back to you and to the payment of all shipping costs to and from our Returns Warehouse. Our arrangements with our suppliers and manufacturers allow us no room to make exceptions.Basic Criteria:
All returns must include the following:
1. Original packaging (manufacturer's box, plastic bags, etc.)
2. Original intact UPC barcode. Do not cut out the UPC code (for rebates) until you have examined and tested the product to your satisfaction. Removal of the UPC code voids any possibility of return regardless of RMA or credit request status.
3. Valid Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA).
4. Original packing slip. Do not mail or dispose of the packing slip (for rebates) until you have examined and tested the product to your satisfaction.
5. The return must be complete and include all accessories (transformers, antennas, remote controls, batteries, software disks, etc.)
6. Manufacturer documentation (manuals, warranty cards, registration information, etc.)
7.The RMA number must not be written on the original manufacturer's packaging or box. Please write the RMA number on the label used to return the item or the brown shipping box. Items received with any writing on the original manufacturer's packaging or box will be refused and returned to you at your cost and without credit approval.Basic Return Policy:
- Unless otherwise stated below, you have 30 days from the date your product left the warehouse (regardless of when you actually took delivery of the product) to get a valid RMA from our website and get your product to a shipper to return back to us. It does not have to be back in our warehouse within 30 days, but it does have to be in the possession of the shipper (along with the valid RMA). RMAs must be valid, unexpired, and issued for the product being returned. Only one RMA is issued per return. When it expires, you may no longer return your product.
- If you are ineligible for an RMA, contact the manufacturer directly or check any applicable warranty you might have.
- Except as provided for verified defective products (See Special Returns Policy for Defective Products below), you will be responsible for all shipping charges for returns sent to our Returns Warehouse.
- All products are subject to a 15% restocking fee (except where prohibited by law) if returned opened or in a non-factory sealed box, provided that there is no restocking fee for defective products (see Special Returns Policy for Defective Products below).
- Upon our acceptance of the merchandise in like new condition in strict conformance with the basic criteria and basic returns policy, the purchase price will be credited to the credit card used for the original purchase.
- Please allow up to fourteen days from shipment for your return to arrive at our Returns Warehouse, delivery times vary based on shipper selected. Your return will be processed within 5-7 business days (excluding Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays) after receipt of the item.
- Many of the items we sell have Special Return Policies. See the appropriate policy below to see if items you purchase are affected.
- The risk of loss for the product being returned shall be with you at all times during the shipment of such product to the returns center and with respect to any shipments from the returns center back to you, the original distributor or manufacturer, or any buyer through the liquidation process. Title to the product being returned will remain with you at all times and transfer from you to the original distributor, or a third party in the case of a liquidation of the return, only upon receipt of the products by such distributors or buyers.
Products are warranted solely by the manufacturer. The complete warranty information is included with the product and is subject to the conditions set forth by the manufacturer. In many cases the manufacturer will handle the replacement of the product and cover the postage expenses both ways. In the case the defective product is not handled by the manufacturer in a timely and effective way, please contact us at 215-357-8885 for assistance.Opened Software, Registered Licensing:
Software and License downloads are not returnable. All sales are final when software has been registered, activated or used. Exceptions must be approved prior to a return being authorized.
If you have any questions on your return or an issue with the product, please call us at 215-322-1544. We will do our best to make you a satisfied customer. Thank you.